The following books are offered for sale;
we do keep some titles in stock, and can ship to you (order form),
but most titles are also available on Amazon.
The dates below indicate the revision date;
original publication dates vary.
You can peruse copies at the
Museum (limited hours; more info here),
and at our booth during the
Beersheba Springs Arts & Crafts Fair.
- Beersheba Springs, A History
Volume 1: General History, Hotel-Assembly, & Shops (Aug 2017) PDF Amazon
Volume 2: Families, Homes, Lore and More Amazon
Volume 3: Classics Amazon
- John Armfield (2011) Amazon
- Morton B. Howell Memoirs (2011) Amazon
- Lucy Virginia French: The Civil War Diaries (2010) Amazon
- Leonard Tate: All the Lost Octobers (poetry)
- Beersheba Song Book (2011) PDF
- The Mercedes Murray Genealogies, centering on Joseph Toy (2017) PDF Amazon
- Swiss Colony at Gruetli Amazon